Semi-retired. One of the founders of the Thermosense Conference. Worked and published in IR thermography applications since 1974.
1. Fundamentals of Heat Transfer Through Structures
2. Buying Thermography
3. Science Behind Thermography
4. Infrared Sensors and Process Control
5. Steam Dynamics-Traps and Coils
6. Void detection in metals using heat flow parallel to the target surface
7.Manufacturer’s recommended body of knowledge for thermographic diagnostics
8. Light-Frame Construction Fundamentals
9. Session III–Progress, Pitfalls, and Potentials of Applying Infrared Sensing Technology. A summary with comments by Robert P. Madding Session III Moderator
10. An evaluation of internal boiler components and gases using a high-temperature InfraRed (IR) lens.
11. Steam leak cost estimation using thermographically acquired pipe temperature data.
12. Analysis of Thermal Radiation in Coal-Fired Furnaces.
13. High voltage switchyard thermography case study.
14. Radiometric Imaging of Internal Boiler Components Inside a Gas-Fired Commercial Boiler.
15. Emissivity measurement and temperature correction accuracy considerations.
16. Thermographer-friendly equipment design for predictive maintenance–Baseline thermograms, thermal modeling,m emissivity.
17. Wind effects on electrical hot spots–some experimental IR data.
18. A nondestructive method of high-intensity discharge lamp temperature measurement.
19. Spectroradiometric calibration of blackbody sources.
20.Temperature dependence of the graybody approximation to emissivity for some common materials.
21. Twenty-five Years of ThermoSense: a historical and technological retrospective