Baltimore MD, USA | 20 – 23 April 2015
The Infrared Applications: ThermoSense XXXVII Vendor Session
Monday 20 April 2015 | 12:15 PM – 4:45 PM
Location: Baltimore Convention Center. Room 316
Moderators: Andrés E. Rozlosnik, SI Termografia Infrarroja (Argentina), and Herb Kaplan, Honeyhill Technical Co. (USA)
The Infrared Applications: ThermoSense XXXVII Vendor Session will be held as part of SPIE’s DSS 2015 Conference in Baltimore. The session will feature brief presentations from hardware and software vendors whose product lines impact thermal imaging applications.All exhibitors are eligible to present.
The Vendor Session was started eleven years ago and has been a popular, well-attended success. It allows the busy technical conference attendees to better prioritize their time when visiting the exhibits.
It also provides a relaxed atmosphere for informal conversations between vendors and conference attendees. The session begins with 10-15 minute presentations and is followed by a reception and mixer with snacks and soft drinks.
ThermoSense Conference Technical Presentation Session begin Tuesday Morning and run through Thursday.
ThermoSense XXXVII Technical Sessions
1: Aerospace Applications
2: Building Materials and Infrastructure Applications I
3: Building Materials and Infrastructure Applications II
4: Detector and Sensory System Development
5: NDT and Signal Processing
6: NDT and Materials Evaluation I
7: Manufacturing and Processing Industries
8: NDT and Materials Evaluation II
9: Detection of Gas and Leaks
10: Biological/Medical Applications
Thursday 23 April 2015 | 4:50 PM – 5:10 PM
Location: Baltimore Convention Center Room 323
The Best Paper Award certificate and prize, a FLIR One thermal camera, will be presented.
Interactive Poster Session: Thursday Evening
Thursday 23 April 2015 | 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Location: Baltimore Convention Center Level 200 Mezzanine
All symposium attendees:–You are invited to attend the evening Interactive Poster Session to view the high-quality posters and engage the authors in discussion. Enjoy light refreshments while networking with colleagues in your field. Authors may set up their posters between 7:30 am and 12:00 noon the day of their poster session.
Special daytime previewing prior to the session from 12:00 noon to 4:30 pm. Attendees are required to wear their conference registration badges to access Level 200, Mezzanine to view the posters.
Full details online at: http://spie.org/STA/conferencedetails/thermosense
Conference Chair: Sheng-Jen (Tony) Hsieh, Texas A&M Univ. (United States)
Conference Co-Chair: Joseph N. Zalameda, NASA Langley Research Ctr. (United States)
- Andrea Acosta, Colbert Infrared Services (United States)
- Nicolas Avdelidis, National Technical Univ. of Athens (Greece)
- Paolo Bison, Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (Italy)
- Jeff R. Brown, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical Univ. (United States)
- Douglas Burleigh, La Jolla Cove Consulting (United States)
- Fred P. Colbert, Colbert Infrared Services (United States)
- K. Elliott Cramer, NASA Langley Research Ctr. (United States)
- Ralph B. Dinwiddie, Oak Ridge National Lab. (United States)
- Herbert Kaplan, Honeyhill Technical Co. (United States)
- Timo T. Kauppinen, VTT Technical Research Ctr. of Finland (Finland)
- Dennis H. LeMieux, Siemens Power Generation, Inc. (United States)
- Monica Lopez Saenz, IRCAM GmbH (Germany)
- Xavier P. V. Maldague, Univ. Laval (Canada)
- Gary L. Orlove, FLIR Systems, Inc. (United States)
- Beata Oswald-Tranta, Montan Univ. Leoben (Austria)
- G. Raymond Peacock, Temperatures.com, Inc. (United States)
- Piotr Pregowski, Pregowski Infrared Services (Poland)
- Ralph A. Rotolante, Vicon Enterprises Inc. (United States)
- Andres E. Rozlosnik, SI Termografía Infrarroja (Argentina)
- Morteza Safai, The Boeing Co. (United States)
- Takahide Sakagami, Kobe Univ. (Japan)
- Steven M. Shepard, Thermal Wave Imaging, Inc. (United States)
- Sami Siikanen, VTT Technical Research Ctr. of Finland (Finland)
- Gregory R. Stockton, Stockton Infrared Thermographic Services, Inc. (United States)
- Vladimir P. Vavilov, Tomsk Polytechnic Univ. (Russian Federation)
- Xiong Yu, Case Western Reserve Univ. (United States)